LDRS CREATIVE | CHA 2017

Good Morning!
Below are just a few pics from the amazing CHA 2017 craft show this year! 
I hope it's okay to share these...I've been meaning to for sometime.

It was an honor to illustrate the new Critter Collection for LDRS Creative which includes...
GO WILD,  OUTDOOR PLAY,  SWEET TREATS
and  GARDEN BUNNY stamp and die sets.
Released at CHA 2017!  ~  Brand New and Now Available!

 
 
 
LDRS owner Angie Hunt (she's even more gorgeous in person!) and me
 

Just a few of the amazing projects featured within the booth!




 
 
illustrated by artist Becky Pearce (that's me!)
 




Brand New!  Now Available at LDRS CREATIVE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...