Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps | Saturday Challenge

   SATURDAY CHALLENGE   
This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, JENNY.
Challenge is to create a...TAG.
Follow the theme; create anything with any stamp you want!
Click here & Play Along ..... Win a KKS Gift Card!
View this week's creations by the Krafty Girls...KKS BLOG!
 
   NOVEMBER  -  NEW RELEASE   
 _______________________________________________________________
 
With the holiday's fast approaching, I made some gift tags!
Thanks for stopping by and happy holidays.


 
Holiday Stocking Gift Tag: Supplies
 
 Available At: www.KraftinKimmieStamps.com
 _______________________________________________________________ 

 

Keywords: Kraftin' Kimmie KraftinKimmie KK Stamp KKS DT DesignTeam Design Team My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Card Christmas Holiday Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps KK KKS Trinket Trinkets Round Circle Merry Christmas MerryChristmas Happy Holiday Holiday's Holidays HappyHolidays Winter Stamp Set Stamps Stamping Sentiment Sentiments Paper: 6x6 6 x 6 Inches Paper Pad, My Mind's Eye MME Designer Cardstock Paper DP Pad Collection, Bazzil, Stamping Up, SU, Graphic45 Graphic 45, American Crafts, AC Ink: Copic Copics Alcohol Markers Marker Colouring Coloring Color Colors Art, Memento Black Ink Pad, Tim Holtz TimHoltz TH Vintage Distress Ink Inks Pad, Picket Fence White Paint, Gesso, SnowTex Snow Tex Snow-Tex Accessories: MFT Circle Beautiful Bow Stocking Holly Doily Pierced Stax Die, Spellbinders Spellbinder Nestabilities, Seam Binding Ribbon, Jingle Bell Bells, Felt Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Image Art Color Coloring Colored, Distress Distressing Image Art, Décor Decorated, Embossed Embossing Emboss, Die Cutting, Fussy Image Cut Cutting, Janome Mini Sew Sewing Machine
 
 

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Becky, what great dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely fabulous Becky! I can't wait to get my set of those trinkets ---- hurry up Mr. Postman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stockings are gorgeous! I love those dies! Great sentiment too!

    Becky, I'm cleaning the old candy off my blog and I'm wondering if you announced the winner from October 22. I had a quick look but I didn't see it. Just let me know if I should remove the candy badge... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I adore this Christmas Stocking creation, love all the dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...